Dean Lindsay helps organizations & companies:
• Build Truly Priceless Business Relationships
• Establish and Cement Customer Loyalty
• Create Better Leaders & Better Team Members
• Attract New Business & Generate Quality Referrals
• Working and Winning in a World of Change
Dean Lindsay is the ideal high-content speaker for organizations looking for a highly entertaining speaker to address such business topics as:
• Sales Growth & Sales Motivation
• Business Networking
• Customer Service
• Leadership & Teamwork
• Hailed as ‘The DEAN of Sales & Service!’ by Consumers’ Choice Award ®
• Recognized as a ‘Sales-&-Networking Guru’ by Dallas Business Journal
• Spotlighted as an Outstanding Speaker by International Association of Speakers Bureaus
Dean is the Author of two books: The Progress Challenge: Working & Winning in a World of Change
& Cracking the Networking CODE: 4 Steps to Priceless Business Relationships
Dean Lindsay is a member of the Viktor Frankl Institute of Logotherapy.
He has served as Guest Lecturer to International Customer Management Institute as well as the UCLA & University of Dallas MBA programs.
A cum laude graduate of the University of North Texas, Dean served on the Executive Advisory Board for UNT’s Department of Marketing & Logistics.
He has presented in ten countries including Spain, Poland, Turkey, Sweden & Venezuela.
Progress Leadership: Change Management is DEAD
The Progress Challenge: Working and Winning in a World of Change
Always TIME to PROGRESS
Celebrating Service Excellence